Hair care tips
How to Co-Wash Your Hair
Co-washing your hair extensions is the key task to extending the lifespan of your hair extensions. This process will help with keeping your extensions healthy and long-lasting. We recommend co-washing once per week with a moisturizing condition to help rebuild the nutrients within the hair cuticles. It is very important that once your receive your hair extensions that you co-wash them upon arrival. Although our extensions have been hand selected, we still have a process of packaging and shipping your hair extensions. We recommend that you use a mild shampoo twice per month on your hair extensions; as over shampooing your hair can leave your hair extensions dry and brittle. Always use warm water when co-washing, as hot water will overexpose the cuticles of your hair.
How to Shampoo Your Wig
1.Create a horizontal part across the back of your head about 2 to 3 inches from the nape of your neck. Clip the rest of your hair away.
2. Measure the part and cut a weft slightly smaller than the measurement. Apply a thin line of glue along the rough side of the band at the top of the weft.
3. Press the glue-side of the weft along the part, about 1/4 inch from the roots. Lightly press your fingers all along the weft.
4. Hold the extension in place for about 30 seconds to allow the glue to dry. Unclip your hair and create another horizontal part across the back of your head about 1/2 inch above the first part.
5. Repeat the applications until you reach just below the crown of your head. Extensions applied any higher will be visible.
6. Make a horizontal part about 1/2 inch above your left ear. Cut a weft slightly smaller than the part and repeat the applications until you reach just below your temple. Repeat this process for the other side of your hair.
1. Wash and deep condition hair regularly.
2. Detangle hair gently by hands before washing. Do not rub or twist hair
3. Add mild shampoo to cool water and wash hair carfully till clean.
4. Have hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun or dry by hair drier. Put argan oil to soft hair after wash.
5. Comb curly hair gently with your fingers from top to end. Do not brush
6. Brush straighter hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Work your way up to the roots.